[Tetherless-ugrad] Couple more things I left out
westp at rpi.edu
Wed Sep 7 14:04:59 EDT 2011
1) If you need help with the paperwork, go ahead and stop by Winslow. We'd be happy to help. See me, John, or Jacky Carley. The professors here are not always here. They travel a lot, have lots of meetings, etc... So please get your paperwork done early. If you wait to the last minute, you probably won't get it done in time.
2) Add tw.rpi.edu domain to your email's white list (respite?)
3) If you are still interested, which I hope you all are, go ahead and request a drupal account by going to http://tw.rpi.edu, scroll down on the left there is a "Create new account" which allows you to request a new account. Just follow the directions. You'll get an email with the code in it.
4) Once you get your drupal account we'll set up a foaf document for you (unless you already have one), you can edit the undergraduate page and add your information, and ... I think that's it, actually.
5) Don't forget to smile! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0&ob=av3e
-- Patrick West
---- Tetherless World Constellation
---- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
---- westp at rpi.edu
More information about the Tetherless-ugrad