How to make a single sample/subsample/analysis public
- Navigate to the sample/subsample/analysis details page by clicking the name of the sample/subsample/analysis you want to share.
- Click edit.
- Change the sample/subsample/analysis from private to public by clicking the "public" radial button.
- Click save.
How to Make a Collection of Data Public
You may select a group of samples, subsamples, or chemical analyses to share with the public if you choose by using the "make public" option when on the My Samples page or on a page of search results.
- Choose a group of samples/subsamples/analyses you want to share.
- This is done by checking their adjacent box in the table.
- Click Make Public.
- Choose whether you want part or all of the samples/subsamples/analyses and their sub-data (subsamples/analyses/image maps linked to the samples etc.) to be made public, or just part of them.
- You may choose any combination of samples/subsamples/analyses/image maps, as long as parent data are public.
- If you need to make some sub-data public, but not all, choose custom selection.
- Custom Selection will cycle through the samples/subsamples you chose and allow you to select which sub-data to be shared.