Buster Holzbauer, // +1 (518) 276-6716
Amos Eaton 205, 110 8th St, Troy, NY 12180-3590
- Holzbauer, B.O., Szymanski, B.K., Nguyen, T., Pentland, A. 2016. "Social Ties as Predictors of Economic Development," Advances in Network Science: 12th International Conference and School, NetSci-X 2016, Wroclaw, Poland. pp.178,185, 11-13 January 2016. [link]
- Holzbauer, B.O., Szymanski, B.K.; Bulut, E., "Impact of socially based demand on the efficiency of caching strategy," Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PERCOM Workshops), 2014 pp.401,406, 24-28 March 2014
- Holzbauer, B.O., Szymanski, B.K., and Bulut E. 2012. "Socially-aware market mechanism for participatory sensing," Proceedings of the first ACM international workshop on Mission-oriented wireless sensor networking (MiSeNet '12). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 9-14.
- Holzbauer, B. O., Szymanski B. K., and Bulut, E. "Incentivizing Participatory Sensing via Auction Mechanisms". Opportunistic Mobile Social Networks. Jie Wu, Yunsheng Wang. CRC Press, Aug 2014. pp339-375. Print.
- (M.S. Computer & Systems Engineering) "An Implementation of Loss Tolerant Transmission Control Protocol (LT-TCP)", Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- (Ph. D. Computer Science) "How Embedding Social Ties In Space Impacts Human Behavior", Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Diego Cepeda (graduated May 2018)
- Greg Cowan (in progress)
I'm originally from the western part of Colorado, but also spent a few years in the Denver metro area. I've been in Troy, NY for over a decade now, so it's where I think of as "home". Some of my hobbies are baking, coding (big surprise), writing fiction, pen-and-paper roleplaying games, Rock Band Rivals, and World of Warcraft.