CSCI 4450/6450 Homework Assignments
· HW2: HW2 posted January 28, due February 11 at 2pm. The assignment should be completed individually. You can discuss the assignment with anyone, but the actual code should be your own. The homework document contains instructions on cloning your Git repo and getting started with Soot and the starter code. (If you have any problems, questions, suggestions, or critique of my code, let me know!) We will be covering class analysis, including RTA, and XTA on Thursday. If you have questions on the setup (it rarely goes smoothly) or the starter code, ask in class or on the forum.
The assignment will be available on Submitty over the weekend or early next week.
· HW3: HW3 posted February 11, due February 21 at 2pm. The assignment should be completed individually. You can discuss the assignment with anyone, but the actual code should be your own.
· There are 7-8 assignments, usually due in 10-14 days.
· Assignments are individual unless otherwise noted. Discussion with other students in the class and the instructor is allowed, however the actual work should be your own. Assignments that show excessive similarities will be taken as evidence of cheating and dealt with accordingly.
· Assignments must be turned in Submitty no later than 2pm on the due day. You are allowed 6 late days, with a maximum of 2 late days per assignment. You may distribute those late days among different assignments without penalty. Exceptions to this policy will be made only in emergencies sanctioned by your class dean.