CSCI 4450 & CSCI 6450 Homework Assignments
· HW1: HW1 posted January 19, due January 30 at 2pm. The assignment can be completed individually or in teams of 2. Create your teams in Submitty and submit a pdf with your solutions in Submitty. Bring a hard copy to class on the due date too. Thanks!
· HW2: HW2 posted January 31, due February 9 at 2pm. The assignment should be completed individually. You can discuss the assignment with anyone, but the actual code should be your own. The homework document contains instructions on cloning your Git repo and getting started with Soot and the starter code. (If you have any problems, questions, suggestions, or critique of my code for not practicing what I teach in Principles of Software :), please let me know!) We will be covering class analysis, including RTA, XTA, and others on Friday.
The assignment will be available on Submitty over the weekend or early next week.
· HW3: HW3 posted February 14, due February 23 at 2pm. The assignment should be completed individually. You can discuss the assignment with anyone, but the actual code should be your own. Update your repository to get some new toy programs for testing.
The assignment will be available on Submitty later this week.
· There are 8-9 assignments, usually due in 10 days.
· Assignments are individual unless otherwise noted. Discussion with other students in the class and the instructor is allowed, however the actual work should be your own. Assignments that show excessive similarities will be taken as evidence of cheating and dealt with accordingly.
· Assignments must be turned in Submitty no later than 2pm on the due day. You are allowed 6 late days, with a maximum of 2 late days per assignment. You may distribute those late days among different assignments without penalty. Exceptions to this policy will be made only in emergencies sanctioned by your class dean.