Pallavi of the capital District 2012 - 16 th Glorious Year
New Improved Pallavi Website Pallavi Website by Sri Thiyagarajan
Pallavi of the Capital District wishes you a very Happy 2012.
Pallavi of the Capital District. and mail to the
above address: Pallavi, PO Box 1732, Latham, NY 12110.
Tax Free ID Code is 22-3530751
- President: Mrs. Lakshmi Ravichandran
- Vice President: Mrs. Sudharsana Srinivasan
- Treasurer: Dr. Ganesh Sankaranarayanan
- Secretary: Mr. Thiyagarajan Subramanian
- Sunday Sep 30, 2012 Bharat Sundar (Carnatic Vocal)BU Ganesh Prasad (Violin), Trivandrum Balaji (Mridangam) at Hindu Temple Poster Time and Venue:TIME: 2PM VENUE: ALBANY HINDU TEMPLE, Albany-Shaker Rd, Albany, NY
Tickets: Couples-$20, Individual-$10, Students-$5. Kids and Pallavi members - Free
- Workshop: Sat Oct 13th 2012; 10AM to 4 PM ;Concert: Sun Oct 14th 2012; 1.30PM to 4.30 PM Ms. Durga Krishnan (Veena - Instrumental)Teaching Workshop and concert (Supported by NYS Council of Arts Poster Venue: Willam K Sanford library 629 Albany Shaker Road,Loudonville , NY 12211 ;
Tickets: Admission is FREE for all for both workshop and concert. Donations welcome.
Other Concerts in the area
- May 19th Saturday 9:00 am -1:00 pm Thyagaraja Aradhana Community Artists Presentation
- May 19th Satuday 6:00 pm - Ranjani and Gayathri Carnatic vocal
Poster details here
- April 22nd Sunday 3:00 pm by Shyam Murali - Saxophone ,Arun Ramamurthi - Violin,Ganesh Sankaranarayanan - Mridangam (at Recital Hall, Performing Arts Center, SUNY Albany)
Saxophone - Carnatic instrumental - concert and interactive presentation Poster
- March 25th Sunday 2-5:00 pm Bharatnatyam Dance Program by Priyadarshini Govind and Party in west Hall Auditorium, RPI.
Poster for details.
Other Past Concerts in the Area
Please become a member if you are not one already. Membership form (in doc format) . Please support and sustain music and
dance from India.
GE Matching Gift
If you have any questions please contact Moorthy
Thanks to the efforts of Sri. Narayan and Shanta Nair, Pallavi is
awarded GE Matching Gift Program this year. Please take a look
at Requirements and contribute
generously to sustain this grant.
- Directions for GE Matching Gift
Dr. Suresh Rajaraman has prepared the following document for GE people
to make their gift known to GE so that GE can make a matching contribution.
GEmatching directions .
Last Years Activities can be found in