I received by PhD in computer science from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2009. Between 2009 and 2013, I did postdoctoral work with Professor Bassam Bamieh at the Center for Control, Dynamical Systems and Computation at UCSB and Professor Idit Keidar at the Department of Electrical Engineering at the Technion.
My research interests are in distributed algorithms, cooperative control, complex networks, and sensor networks.
Dept. of Computer Science
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institue
110 8th Street, Lally 2nd Floor
Troy, NY 12180
sep at cs.rpi.edu
- Brayden Hollis (PhD Student)
- Neil McGlohon (PhD Student)
- Adam Freemen (Undergrad)
- William Kronmiller (Undergrad)
- Our paper Efficient, Optimal k-Leader Selection for Coherent One-Dimensional Formations will appear in the 2015 European Control Conference.
- I am on the program committee for BDA EdCon Europe 2015
- I am on the program committee for ICDCS 2015
- My paper In-Network Leader Selection for Acyclic Graphs will appear in the 2015 American Control Conference.