I am a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. I am affiliated to the Worldwide Computing Laboratory (WCL) at RPI and Dr. Carlos A. Varela is my research advisor.
- M.S. in Computer Science from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, in December 2018
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Agartala, in May 2015
My current research interests include dynamic data-driven avionics systems, aircraft emergency trajectory generation, modeling the effect of wind on trajectories, automatic air-traffic control, conflict detection and resolution in AVs/UAVs, and internet of planes.
- Emergency Trajectory Generation project featured in a news article (Albany Times Union)
- Poster presented in RPI Computer Science Department's poster session on 11/30/18
- Master's Thesis - "Emergency Trajectory Generation for Fixed-Wing Aircraft", Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2018