CSCI 4150: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Final exam information, tips, etc.
- Topics handout is now online. See the handouts section below.
- My remaining office hours for the semester are: Thursday December
9 from 2 until 3:30 and Tuesday Decemeber 14 from 3 to 4:30. You can
also email a question or to ask for an appointment. I will be
unavailable after the end of office hours on Tuesday until the final
- A complete grade record was emailed to you on Saturday December
11 along with a prefinal weighted average and approximate letter grade
cutoffs. Please check this record for any errors.
- Solutions to assignment 8 are online. See the handouts section below.
Course materials and information
Last updates: December 13; December 9; November 30, 1999
You can always email Prof. Huang for an appointment or
with a question.
|Prof. Huang || T 3:00-4:30, R 2:00-3:30 || Amos Eaton 111 ||
Texts and reserve material
Textbooks at the bookstore
On reserve at the library:
- Scheme reference
- Springer, "Scheme and the art of programming"
- Abelson, "Stucture and interpretation of computer programs"
- AI reference
- Russell and Norvig, "Artificial intelligence: A modern approach"
- Ginsberg, "Essentials of artificial intelligence"
- Winston, "Artificial intelligence"
- Rich and Knight, "Artificial Intelligence"
Online scheme reference
See the Scheme page.
- Syllabus (postscript,
- Assignment 1 (postscript,
Hints for Assignment 1
- Assignment 2 (postscript,
- Assignment 3 (postscript,
Assign 3 information (& code)
- Assignment 4 (postscript,
Assignment 4 information (& code)
- Assignment 5 (postscript,
- Assignment 5 solutions (postscript, pdf)
- Assignment 6 (postscript, pdf) Assignment 6 code & information
- Assignment 7 (postscript, pdf) Assignment 7 code & information
- Assignment 8 (postscript, pdf) Assignment 8 code & information
- Assignment 8 details (postscript, pdf)
- Assignment 8 solutions (postscript, pdf)
- Topics (postscript, pdf)
- Turing test
- Textbook home pages